Swapnil Enclave, Marine Drive
9072 322 322
Pre-Landing Consultancy Services
ImmiLaw Global provides free pre-landing orientation to students, eligible immigrants, and their spouses and dependents during the final stage of their immigration process. (We aim at enhancing the economic integration of new immigrants to Canada.)
Our clients are given a basic introduction to the values and culture of Canada, its legal system and the way of life. Besides, we offer assistance to clients in obtaining admission to various bridging programs for India-educated professionals like nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, social workers etc.
We also provide assistance to our successful clients in finding suitable employment in the skilled trades in Canada. ImmiLaw Global guides them on their intended occupation and helps them in meeting its requirements.
Our services include:
- Assistance to meet the registration/licensing requirements to become a licensed professional in Canada
- Assistance in dealing with regulatory/professional bodies that assess the qualifications of the client before departure
(We provide assistance for our clients to get placed in fields like IT, finance, engineering, sales, marketing, supply chain, and human resources.)
Pre-landing services offered by ImmiLaw Global
- Providing clients detailed information regarding the proposed country.
- Guidance on immigration laws, rules, and regulations of the respective country
- Professional guidance on the client’s intended occupation in the destination country
- Helping clients prepare the resume as per international standards format
- Assistance for education assessment/ evaluation of the client’s qualification
- Providing a detailed overview about the client’s profession
Almost all the Canada immigration programs require the candidate to prove their language proficiency in the form of language test results. The version of the test and the scores required are different for different categories of immigration. As Canada is a bilingual...
The reference letter is an important document in the Canadian immigration process as a proof of the work experience the candidate has claimed to have. It is totally different from the reference letter you submit with a job application. The purpose of a reference...
As the number of applicants for Canada immigration is increasing, Canada government keeps setting new benchmarks to ensure the quality and eligibility of immigrants to the country. Quotas and eligibility occupation lists are examples of the measures taken by the...